Politica de returnare
The company DR s.r.o, with its registered office at Uherecká cesta 76, 958 03 Malé Uherce, Slovakia, ID number: 50 244 035, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the District Court of Trenčín, section: Sro, file number: 32891 / R (hereinafter also "Seller" or " DR “), in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (Act No. 250/2007 Coll., As amended), as well as other generally binding legal regulations, issues the following Complaints Procedure (hereinafter referred to as the" Complaints Procedure "):
- The Complaints Procedure regulates the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer in connection with complaints about goods and / or services sold / provided by the Seller, including the conditions and method of Complaints.
- For the purposes of the Complaints Procedure, it is understood
- "Buyer" means a person (a) who is interested in purchasing the Goods, (b) with whom the Seller has or has entered into a Purchase Agreement, (c) who is the legal successor of the person referred to in letter. (A, b);
- "Complaint" means a submission by which the Buyer objects to defects, functionality or quality of the Goods;
- "Purchase contract" is an obligation, the proposal of which arises from the buyer's order. The purchase contract itself is concluded at the moment of delivery of the binding consent of the buyer and the seller with this proposal - confirmation of the order by the seller. From this moment, mutual rights and obligations arise between the buyer and the seller. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the Buyer and transfer ownership of the goods to the Buyer and the Buyer undertakes to pay the Seller the purchase price for it, all under the conditions specified in the Purchase Agreement and in the Seller's general terms and conditions; "Goods" means a movable thing / movables, most often handbags, or any other thing that the Seller offers for sale through its Website www.dajanarodriguez.com and which is / are the subject of the Purchase Agreement. "Website" means the Seller's website published on the Internet at the address: www.dajanarodriguez.com.
- The Seller sells / offers for sale the Goods that are the subject of the Purchase Agreement through its Website www.dajanarodriguez.comBefore purchasing the Goods, the Buyer must consider his needs, especially the type and size of the Goods, and is obliged to take into account the purpose of use of the Goods, design, material composition and method of treatment of the Goods.
- Before purchasing the Goods, the Buyer has to consider his needs, especially the type and size of the Goods, and is obliged to take into account the purpose of use of the Goods, design, material composition and method of treatment of the Goods. and fulfillment of the utility value of the Goods are, in particular (a) the correct choice of the Goods, (b) the correct use of the Goods for the intended purpose, (c) the correct and regular care of the Goods and the maintenance of the Goods. Insufficient or incorrect care of the Goods, incorrect / irregular maintenance of the Goods, excessive use of the Goods, use of the Goods for an unsuitable purpose may result in reduced service life and / or functionality of the Goods, damage or destruction.
- The Seller warns that the preconditions for the long life of the Goods, their functionality and fulfillment of the utility value of the Goods are in particular (a) correct choice of the Goods, (b) correct use of the Goods for the intended purpose, (c) proper and regular care of the Goods and maintenance goods. Insufficient or incorrect care of the Goods, incorrect / irregular maintenance of the Goods, excessive use of the Goods, use of the Goods for an inappropriate purpose may result in reduced service life and / or functionality of the Goods, damage or destruction. The service life of the Goods represents the time during which the Goods can last for conditions of proper care for the Goods, proper and regular maintenance of the Goods, use of the Goods for the intended purpose, taking into account its properties and degree of use. The service life of the Goods cannot be confused with the warranty period.
- The service life of the Goods represents the period during which the Goods can last under the conditions of proper care of the Goods, proper and regular maintenance of the Goods, use of the Goods for the intended purpose, taking into account its properties and degree of use. The service life of the Goods cannot be confused with the warranty period.
Basic conditions Complaints
- The Seller is responsible for defects that the Goods have when taken over by the Buyer, as well as for defects that occur after taking over the Goods during the warranty period. The Seller is responsible to the Buyer for the fact that the Goods are free of defects, that they have the properties advertised on the Website, and that the Goods can be used for the promoted purpose.
- The warranty period is 24 months and starts from the date of receipt of the Goods by the Buyer.
- The Buyer is entitled to complain about the Goods if, upon taking over the Goods, he finds out that the Goods have defects or if the defects occur during the warranty period.
- Defect of the Goods means a change of the Goods, or its properties due to the use of unsuitable or poor quality material, non-compliance with production technology or the use of unsuitable technology, or the use of an unsuitable design solution.
- Remediable defect of the Goods means such defects that can be removed by repair without affecting the appearance, functionality and quality of the Goods.
- An irreparable defect of the Goods means a defect which cannot be eliminated or the elimination of which, taking into account all decisive circumstances, is not expedient.
- The defect of the Goods is not a change of the Goods during the warranty period due to its wear, incorrect use, incorrect, inappropriate or irregular care and maintenance, due to natural changes in the materials from which the Goods are made, due to damage or other incorrect intervention. (For conditions of proper use and care of the products, see the Product Care section)
Form and method of filing a complaint
- The Buyer is entitled to submit a Complaint in writing; the written form is retained if the Complaint is made electronically.
- Contact details of the Seller for the purpose of filing a Complaint are: DR s.r.o., with its registered office at Uherecká cesta 76, 958 03 Malé Uherce, Slovakia, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The complaint must contain in particular (a) the name and surname of the Buyer, date of birth, address of permanent residence, correspondence address (if not identical and address of permanent residence), date and number of the Order; (b) the subject of the Complaint; (c) what the Buyer requests.
- The Buyer is obliged to send the claimed Goods to the Seller at his own expense to the address of the Seller's registered office, by registered mail; The goods must be insured. The claimed Goods, which were sent cash on delivery, will not be accepted. Complained Goods must be complete, cleaned and hygienically sound. The Seller is entitled to refuse to take over the claimed Goods if it is contaminated, or will not be hygienically safe.
- The complaint may contain the Buyer's contact details (telephone number, e-mail address).
- If the Complaint does not contain all the data necessary for the proper handling of the Complaint and / or the claimed Goods have not been sent, the Seller shall invite the Buyer to complete and deliver them. At the same time, the Seller will instruct the Buyer that if the Buyer does not complete the missing data or evidence within the specified period, which may not be shorter than seven days, the Complaint will be considered unjustified.
- If the Complaint was filed by an unauthorized person, a court or other proceeding is being delayed or is in progress or has been validly terminated, the Seller is entitled to reject the Complaint, of which it will notify the Buyer in writing.
Warranty conditions and deadline for filing a Complaint
- The warranty does not cover mechanical damage to the goods by the Buyer, use of the goods in non-compliant, resp. unsuitable conditions, neglect of care of the goods, incorrect handling and use of the goods, incorrect treatment of the goods.
- The length of the warranty period is governed by the valid provisions of the Act, ie it lasts 24 months, with the exceptions stipulated by the Act.
- The Complaint must be filed without undue delay, no later than 30 days from the day when the the stimulus for the Complaint occurred.
- The Seller shall issue a confirmation to the Buyer about the application of the Complaint.
- The seller is not responsible for errors caused by the courier. Upon receipt of the goods, the Buyer is obliged to check whether the packaging in which the goods are packed is not damaged. In case of its damage, it is necessary to write a report with the carrier - courier service at the place of delivery of the goods on the detected defects caused during transport. If the Buyer takes over the goods despite the obvious damage to the packaging, the Seller will not accept any subsequent claims for this reason.
- Simultaneously with the confirmation of the claim, the Seller shall inform the Buyer of his rights, namely (a) The Buyer has the right to settle the Complaint in accordance with generally binding legal regulations and these Complaints Rules, in particular: (b) The Buyer has the right to decide which of rights referred to in point (a) applies above.
- in the case of a Remediable Defect of the Goods, the Buyer has the right to have the defect rectified free of charge, in a timely manner and properly.
- in the event of an Irreparable Defect of the Goods, which prevents the Goods from being properly used as a defect-free item, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Goods or has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement; in the case of other irreparable defects, the Buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the purchase price
- in the case of Remediable Defects of the Goods, the Buyer may not use the Goods properly due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or due to a larger number of defects, the Buyer has the right to replace the Goods or has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement.
- The Seller may always replace the defective Goods with faultless ones instead of eliminating the defect, unless this causes serious difficulties for the Buyer.
- Based on the decision of the Buyer, which of the rights specified in paragraph 1 of this article applies, the Seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the Complaint, immediately, in difficult cases no later than 3 working days from the date of the Complaint, in justified cases, especially if a complex assessment of the Goods is required, no later than 30 days after the Complaint .
- After determining the method of handling the Complaint, the Seller shall settle the Complaint immediately, in justified cases, the Complaint may be settled later; however, the processing of the Complaint may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the Complaint.
- If the Buyer has lodged a Complaint of the Goods within the first 12 months from the purchase, the Seller may process the Complaint by rejection only on the basis of professional assessment; Irrespective of the result of the professional assessment, the Buyer may not be required to pay the costs of the professional assessment or other costs related to the professional assessment. The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a copy of the expert assessment justifying the rejection of the complaint no later than 14 days from the date of processing the Complaint. This does not affect the Seller's obligation under paragraph 6 of this article of the Complaints Procedure.
- If the Buyer has made a Complaint of the Goods 12 months after the purchase and the Seller has rejected it, the person who handled the Complaint is obliged to state in the document on the handling of the complaint to whom the Buyer can send the product for professional assessment. If the product is sent for expert assessment to a designated person, the costs of the expert assessment, as well as all other related purposefully incurred costs, shall be borne by the Seller, regardless of the result of the expert assessment. If the Buyer proves by a professional assessment the Seller's liability for the defect, he may file a Complaint again; the warranty period does not run during the professional assessment. The Seller is obliged to reimburse the Buyer within 14 days from the day of re-application of the Complaint all costs incurred for professional assessment, as well as all related purposefully incurred costs. Re-filed Complaints cannot be rejected.
- The Seller shall notify the Buyer of the result of the Complaint in writing. The written form is retained even if the result of the complaint is announced electronically.
- The costs associated with the Complaint shall be borne by the Buyer, unless this Complaints Procedure or generally binding legal regulations provide otherwise.
- If the Buyer does not agree with the result of handling the Complaint, they are entitled to file another Complaint against the Seller, no later than within 30 days from the notification of the result of the Complaint. The provisions of these Complaints Rules apply to further Complaints pursuant to the previous sentence, with the exception of the possibility of reviewing them by another Complaint against the Seller. This does not affect paragraph 6 of this article of the Complaints Procedure.
- If the Buyer does not agree with the handling of the Complaint, he is entitled to assert his claims in court. The handling of the Complaint does not affect the Buyer's right to compensation for damage under generally binding legal regulations.
- If the Buyer considers that the Seller has violated generally binding legal regulations, it is entitled to contact (a) the Slovak Trade Inspection, (b) other supervisory authorities.
- Relations between the Buyer and the Seller, which are not regulated by these Complaints Rules, are governed by the concluded Purchase Agreement, the General Terms and Conditions of the Seller and generally binding legal regulations.
- The Seller is entitled to change these Complaints Rules, following a change in generally binding legal regulations or its business policy. The change of the Complaints Procedure will be made by publishing the amended Complaints Procedure with the determination of its effectiveness, no later than on the day when it is to take effect.
- These Complaints Rules shall enter into force on 7 April 2016. The Complaints Rules are published on the website of DR s.r.o. www.dajanarodriguez.com and is available at the registered office of DR s.r.o. at Uherecká cesta 76, 958 03 Malé Uherce, Slovakia.
In Malé Uherce on 7.4.2016
DR, s. r. o.